- What is interface box M812X?
The interface box (M812X) functions as a signal conditioner that provides voltage excitation, noise filtering, data acquisition, signal amplification, and signal conversion. The interface box amplifies the signal from mv/V to V/V and converts analog output to digital output. It has a low-noise instrumentation amplifier and 24-bit ADC (analog to digital convertor). Resolution is 1/5000～1/10000FS. Sampling rate up to 2KHZ.
- How does M812X works with SRI load cell?
When ordered together, the load cell is calibrated with the interface box. The load cell cable out will be terminated with a connector that mates to the interface box. The cable from the interface box to a computer is also included. You will need to prepare a DC power supply (12-24V). Debugging software that can display data and curves in real time, and sample C++ source codes are provided.
- 6 channel analog input
- Programmable gain
- Programmable adjustment of zero offset
- Low noise instrumentation amplifier
- M8128: Ethernet TCP/IP, RS232, CAN
- M8126: EtherCAT, RS232
- 24-bit A/D, Sampling rate up to 2KHZ
- Resolution 1/5000～1/10000 FS
- Sensor connector: LEMO FGG.2B.319.CLAD52Z
- Communication connector: Standard DB-9
- Power: DC 12～36V, 200mA. 2m cable (diameter 3.5mm)
- Indicator light: Power and status
- iDAS RD: Debugging software, to display curve in real-time, and to send command to the interface box M812X
- Sample code: C++ source code, for RS232 or TCP/IP communication with M8128
- Need a compact solution to your limited space?
If your application only allows very limited space for data acquisition system, please consider our Data Acquisition Circuit Board M8123X.
- Need amplified analog outputs instead of digital outputs?
If you only need amplified outputs, please look at our amplifier M830X.
- M8126 Manual.
- M8128 Manual.